Suggested price: $500.00
Donate towards the promotion of research and development by physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
The Foundation's goals are to:
- Stimulate and provide support for both new and established researchers in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Generate, assimilate and disseminate information on research, education and development in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation by physiatrists
- Provide support for educational workshops and programs aimed at developing interests and furthering knowledge in rehabilitation research by physiatrists
- Provide physiatrists with educational opportunities by establishing lectureship, scholarships, bursaries and prizes including awards to physiatrists in the training of approved training programs in Canada
- Fund worthwhile and deserving research projects by physiatrists
Through the charitable support of individuals and university programs, we hope to continue this initiative. Please give generously.
Charitable tax receipts will be issued on eligible donations.