In its fifth year, this meeting will again bring together Canada’s leading surgeons, therapists, physiatrists and neurologists with an interest and expertise in peripheral nerve problems.
The symposium will be informative, provocative and leading edge with an emphasis on discussion and interaction.
Guest Speakers include experts in peripheral nerve from across Canada as well as leading peripheral nerve experts from Europe and the United States.
- Nerve transfers in the spastic upper extremity
- Non-invasive brain stimulation for treatment of neuropathic pain
- Barriers to accessing upper extremity surgery in spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Concomitant lower motor neuron injuries & prognosis for nerve transfers in SCI
- Beyond the elbow: Advances in the treatment of ulnar neuropathy
- Decision making in peripheral nerve tumours
- The role of exercise in nerve regeneration
- Regenerative peripheral nerve interface update
- Rehabilitation after selective nerve transfers
- Nerve injuries after hip and knee surgery and trauma
- Ultrasound imaging in peripheral nerve care
- MR imaging in peripheral nerve care
- Refining AIN reverse end to side transfers
Register Online, at Peripheral Nerve Symposium | St. Joseph's Health Care London